Covenant Community Preschool
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Teaching Staff Job Requirements
- be at least 18 years of age
- preferably teachers have baccalaureate or higher degrees in early childhood/child development, education and classroom experience- Must have (or be willing to earn) child care credentials. College course work must begin within 6 months of employment unless a degree is already held in the field
- supply a copy of driver's license and Social Security card
- provide a copy of Diploma/ Certificate /Transcript from the most recent degree completed
- agree to have a criminal-record check; free of any history of child abuse or neglect
- provide documented physician’s health assessment stating that employee is healthy; physically and mentality competent in caring for young children including a negative tuberculin skin test-
- agree to participate in community events to better understand children, families, and the community
- agree to advocate for the school by recruiting students, fundraise and assist the school success.
It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, sex, age, marital status, citizenship status, and national or ethnic origin.