Covenant Community Preschool
CCP Kid's Consignment Sale
On the campus of
Family Life Center
3415 Union Rd.
Come consign, volunteer and shop with us!
Registration is open now!
Spring and Summer Sale
February 10 and 11
Friday, February 10, 6 pm to 8 pm
Saturday, February 11, 8 am to 11 am
Many items are 1/2 price on Saturday
Only Credit and Debit cards accepted, 5% service fee applied
- Volunteer incentives: We have shop-early benefits for our volunteers to make them more enticing. Please consider volunteering with us!
Consignors: Shop one hour early (Friday at 5 pm) and receive 70% of sale proceeds
10+ hour volunteers: Shop Friday at 10:30 am and receive 80% of sale proceeds!
9 hours: Shop Friday at 11:00 am
8 hours: Shop Friday at 11:30 am
7 hours: Shop Friday at noon
6 hours: Shop Friday at 12:30 pm
5 hours: Shop Friday at 1:00 pm
closed from 1 pm until 4 pm
4 hours: Shop Friday at 4:00 pm
3 hours: Shop Friday at 4:30 pm
2 hours: Shop Friday at 5:00 pm
1 hour: Shop Friday at 5:30 pm
Note: Consignors who also volunteer may combine their time. For example, a consignor who volunteers 5 hours may shop at noon (instead of at 1 pm with the 5-hour volunteers). And a consignor who volunteers 4 hours may shop at 12:30pm.
- 100% of our sale proceeds will go toward student scholarships: 100% of sale proceeds will go toward student scholarships. So while our consignors are making money for their own families, they’re also helping other families provide a high-quality preschool education for their children!
- Location: Christ Church at 3415 Union Road in Gastonia.
- Opening registration early gives you the option to tag your items or work with your old inventory whenever it is convenient with your schedule. Use the registration links in the “Helpful links” section below to register to consign at the sale and select your drop-off appointment. Volunteer shifts will be opened closer to the sale date.
- Share the news about our sales with your contacts! Like our Facebook page and share posts- invite everyone to shop!
For more information
We’re here to help! Please email ([email protected]) if you have questions or need additional information.
Like our Facebook page!
The more "likes" we have the more people who will know about the sale!
More consignors and shoppers make
the sale better for everyone!
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are answers to commonly asked questions about our semiannual consignment sales.
For more information, please email us at [email protected].
Questions about becoming a consignor
How do I prepare my items for the sale?
Do I have to use the barcoded tags?
How do I activate my inventory from past sales?
How do I reduce my items to 50% off for the Saturday sale?
How do I receive my sale proceeds?
How do I know which items sold?
If my items do not sell, what happens to them?
What if I do not pick up my sale proceeds or unsold items on Saturday afternoon?
If my items do not sell, and I want to try to sell them again at future sales, do I have to print new tags for each sale?
Do you limit the number of consignors for each sale?
Questions about shopping
Do shoppers have to pay an admission or parking fee?
What payment forms do you accept?
May I bring a friend to shop early with me?
What are some tips for new shoppers?
Do you allow strollers during the sale?
How does the Saturday morning half-price sale work?
Other information about our sale
How do I become a VENDOR at your sale? If you are interested in vending outside on the covered walk, just beyond the cash reregisters please contact us.
Do you have dressing rooms or restrooms?
We appreciate our consignors, volunteers and shoppers!